- Development/implementation of technical processes for manufactured products and the operational route of processing parts and assemblies.
- Checking, adjustment and control of the installation process on radio elements printed circuit boards.
- Debugging and correction of developed programs. Working programs instructions development
- Preferably higher education
- Knowledge designing technological processes systems and methods and production modes
- Development of technological standards, instructions, assembly schemes, route maps, maps of technical level and product quality
- Ability to read design documentation
- Competitive stable salary
- Corporate training
- Paid leave and sick leave